Cheer craft supplt usa

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

triw51

I ordered an 'Easy Wood Tools 4 inch Easy Chuck' with 2 extra jaws. I was able to take it out to the shop on Saturday (after a bunch of honey do's). I read the instructions and mounted the chuck to the lathe to play around. The 2 3/8" inch jaws would not go on the chuck it seemed the plating was to thick, the 3 1/2' jaws were really tight fit. I called Craft supply but they were closed so left a message explaining the problem. Monday I received TWO calls from craft supply making sure they took care of the problem. Today Wen. I received a new chuck and new jaws that had been checked. Also a prepaid postage sticker so I could return the problems.
In less than a week they make the problem right and I am happy.

On a sad note I emailed Easy Wood Tools and explained the problem letting them know I was not happy with quality control. I also told them I was dealing with craft supply for replacement of defective parts. I never heard back from them.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

It is quote often, not always but often that you have to go through the retailer for warranty, they are the only ones that can verify that you are actually the one that purchased the item. However, I am glad you got the problem taken care of. It is so refreshing to hear how good a supplier is, instead of the bashing that usually goes on.
But we know how it goes, for every bad review of a vendor there are a thousand good ones that nobody posts (sad).
Curt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom