Cheer Constant @Laserlinez

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

3Peake

I rang Constant about his 4th July discount offer and after a few missed calls (United Kingdom does ring up quite a few numbers on caller I'd. Sorry) anyways I placed an order with Constant and he duly processed it and then filed it for 3 weeks as per my request. He despatched it in perfect time for me to receive it at my hotel in Florida when I arrived for my holiday. My only problem is that after an order from laserlinez , an order from Exoticblanks, some jd blanks , some soapstone and a visit to woodcraft i'm struggling to fit everything in my case.
Thanks Constant for going above and beyond with your customer service.

edicehouse

I rang Constant about his 4th July discount offer and after a few missed calls (United Kingdom does ring up quite a few numbers on caller I'd. Sorry) anyways I placed an order with Constant and he duly processed it and then filed it for 3 weeks as per my request. He despatched it in perfect time for me to receive it at my hotel in Florida when I arrived for my holiday. My only problem is that after an order from laserlinez , an order from Exoticblanks, some jd blanks , some soapstone and a visit to woodcraft i'm struggling to fit everything in my case.
Thanks Constant for going above and beyond with your customer service.

You can always replace clothes. . .

I don't think your friends and family need the bag of Oranges. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom