Cheer Classic Nib

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertkulp

i needed several sets of TBC bushings and was waiting on one that was out of stock. Finally ordered without them, but added a comment on the order, asking when they would arrive.

Well, Roy and Dee waited a couple of days until those bushings came in and tossed them in the box at no cost. CAN'T BEAT THAT. Oh, and I still got one of Dee's homemade cookies.

The USPS, on the other hand... Box got Nashville, within 30 miles of the house and then turned around and headed back west to Memphis. It did finally make it. Go figure.

"Thank you" Roy and Dee at ClassicNib.com
You've got a customer for life.

robertkulp

I need to make a correction to this post. I was cleaning up and saw a note neatly folded in the bottom of the box with PayPal info for the bushings. I was really expecting to pay, but didn't see anything about it until now.

Well, this really says even more about Roy & Dee at Classic Nib - they went ahead and added the bushings and trusted that I was honest enough to pay them back.

Admittedly, I was too excited about to bushings to notice the very neatly folded note. It looked like the bottom of the box. At any rate, Classic Nib is a great vendor and they still have a new lifetime customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom