Cheer Classic Nib

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex D

Not that this will come as much of a surprise to the regulars around here, but just wanted to give a huge thumbs up and two paws up (willake sense later) to Roy at Classic Nib.

I purchased three of his Arrow pen kits. Two had minor plating issues and one had some scratches from shipping. I reached out to Roy and he responded in less than hour apologizing and explaing that he didn't know how the scratched one ended up being shipped loose, but "stuff happens" and that replacements were on the way.

Sure enough, that . same night I received shipping confirmation of the replacements and a pre-paid envelope to send back the problem kits. Everything showed up two days later!

I absolutely, 100% understand that "stuff happens" and I would never hold that against any anyone, however, it's the way someone responds when "stuff happens" that really seperates the wheat from the chaff and Roy and Classic Nib clearly are all wheat!

Oh, and in the "above and beyond" category, my dog beat me to the homemade cookie that was in my original order from Classic Nib. In jest, I mentioned that to Roy. Well, guess what, I got another cookie with the replacements... and three dog treats!! Hence the two paws up.

A huge thanks from Alex (me) and Hampton (the dog), keep up the great work!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Quality Pen

Haha, that's nice...

An order I got earlier last week from a supply store included a root beer candy and a tootsie roll, but it wasnt fresh :(

OKLAHOMAN

Bobby, Dee will be making a fresh batch this week-end so order away:biggrin::wink:, no stale candy just nice fresh chocolate chip oatmeal cookies :).

bobleibo

These kind of letters make my day!

"The sign of a GOOD company is what they do when things go well. The sign of a GREAT company is what they do when things go wrong". ....author unknown

Classic Nib definitely falls into the GREAT category.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom