Cheer THE CLASSIC NIB ~ Roy :~)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

yort81

Yet another purchase and transaction... better than the first... the old tenant... "take care of your customers" holds true for Ed @ classic nibs. I'll throw in the adage .. 'Go the extra mile', which he most certainly did!

Ed... the home made Dee's cookie was awesome!!! :) and it made me smile! Thank You Sir!

Informative ~ CHECK
Knowledgeable ~ CHECK
Promptness ~ CHECK
Gracious ~ CHECK
FAST on getting product in the mail ~ CHECK CHECK & CHECK!

Attachments

• IMG_2538.jpg
    IMG_2538.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 128
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

Ed = Exotic
Roy = Classic
And I'm a whole lot better looking::biggrin:
Troy, Dee and I try our best to make each customer feel like not just another customer but our best customer no matter how big or small the order is., enjoy the cookie. Roy

You are indeed a CLASSIC who gets better with age. Best regards to you and Dee.

yort81

Ed = Exotic
Roy = Classic

LOL.... Ed.. Roy... Troy (that is me)..... I bit mixed up I was :tongue: Ive dealt with both Ed and Roy... Both of them are a cut from the same cloth!

Roy.. my friend.. my apologies on the name mix up... that wasn't very mindful of me... I promise to do better next time.

Mr Redburn Sir... thank you for the PM :embarrassed:

Cheers

Troy

NittanyLion

If you ever have a chance to do business with Roy, take that opportunity. He is one of the few genuine guys left and does the right thing because it's the right thing.....not because it's good for business. He really does stand in a league of his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom