Cheer Clark's Custom Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

robersonjr

Just wanted to say that Clark not only stepped up to help. When I needed to identify a broken pen blank which a young sailor had asked if I could repair buy replacing the broken part. Unable to find a like blank and after posting a picture no one was able to identify the maker, Clark offered to make one. I was able to find a close in color blank at Bare Tooth Woods which I had ordered. I turned the blank and showed it to the young sailor, she was more than pleased, even offered to pay me, an offer I declined. In the meantime, Clark had cast some resin and sent pictures of his work. Unbelievably Beautiful, though as I informed Clark that the pen had been repaired I was thoroughly impressed with his work. Not holding me to a purchase, I still wished to buy one of his blanks and after agreeing to a PayPal purchase we closed the deal. Well the package arrived today and not only was there a blank inside but an additional blank was also added. This craftsman is not only a friend in need willing to help but an awesome business person and it was a true pleasure to deal with Clark. I hope to do business with him in the future.
I did receive many reply's and suggestions from various members of IAP, all of which were very good which is why I am a member, I thank all who offered advice and the young sailor has the most admiration of Pen Turners, she is very pleased and also offered her heart felt thank you. V/R Robbie

Cmiles1985

Thank you for the kind words! That is what this community is all about: friends helping friends. Anyone who has served to protect our freedoms deserves the best, and this is why I wanted to help you make sure she had what she wanted.

Thanks again, and have a great weekend! Please post a photo of what you make with the blanks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom