CHEERS! Craft Supplies USA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren White

I have had a couple of issues (minor in nature) which Craft Supplies speedily and cheerfully took care of. They will be my "go-to" place in the future. In addition to their Customer Service being empowered to take care of things, their shipping seems top flight. Things get shipped promptly and arrive more quickly than other places I have dealt with.

No connection with them, other than a satisfied customer.

bobleibo

I have had a couple of issues (minor in nature) which Craft Supplies speedily and cheerfully took care of. They will be my "go-to" place in the future. In addition to their Customer Service being empowered to take care of things, their shipping seems top flight. Things get shipped promptly and arrive more quickly than other places I have dealt with.

No connection with them, other than a satisfied customer.

I will second this 1,000,000% ! I live just down the road from their retail store which is NOT a good thing. Their products are top notch but their customer service is absolutely without equal. When you combine this with a credit card and my total lack of willpower, the end result is a lot thinner wallet. I tried leaving my wallet at home once and took only enough cash to buy what I needed......all it did was cause me to go home and get my wallet.

NittanyLion

I've never had a bad experience with them....and I can't say that for everyone. Usually every company has that "someone" who is having a bad day. I've never had that happen with CSUSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom