CHEER - Craft Supplies USA, Southeastern Freight Lines

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJane

Hello all.

After reading a few horrror stories of Jet lathes being damaged during shipment, I was nervous about buying online, but the price made the decision much easier. Craft Supplies USA supports IAP, and I wanted to support them. They offered a Black Friday Deal, and delayed shipping until I could get home from my job off the coast of South America

Because of Christmas holiday schedules, I decided to pick the machine up at the distribution center instead of waiting another day or 2 at home, and was preparing myself to be mean and nasty if the lathe was damaged.

When the forklift driver put the pallet in my van, I was happy to see that the lathe was fantastically prepped, packaged, and secured to it's own pallet. Everything was PERFECT.

I do not know if Jet, Craft Supplies USA, or Southeastern Freight Lines are responsible for the great shipping, but I could not be happier. CSUSA has also been quick to answer emails, and fill orders.

Attached is a pic of the lathe and pallet all strapped down, shrink wrapped, and protected - in the area I am trying to make into a little workshop.

JBS

Attachments

• P1000205.jpg
    P1000205.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 136
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom