BSea-Wow!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I order the one piece of Cocobolo Burl that Bob (BSea) had in a recent listing, and I felt bad that I was only buying one piece. This is because I am trying to use my money wisely, otherwise I would have bought more as he had some nice stuff listed. Anyway, the package came in the mail and I looked in the box and thought that he had sent the wrong box until I saw the Cocobolo Burl as there were !3! freebies! :biggrin: Two wood and one PR that I imagine was cast by him. The PR is already on a Jr. Statesmen, and it looks good! I'm not sure what I am going to put the Cocobolo Burl on yet, but we will have to see. I will have to make something really nice! Thanks so much Bob, you are very generous!

David

BSea

Thanks David. And part of the generosity should go to my wife. Before I sent anything out she lovingly told me "YOU NEED TO GET RID OF SOME OF THIS FREAKING WOOD!:mad:!:mad:!". Also, I'm not sure where the FREEBIE idea originated, but I got most of my inspiration from Exotic Blanks. Others send out Freebies too, and it's not limited to vendors on this site. I'm just glad you liked them.

I'd love to see the Jr. Statesman. Especially since I don't remember exactly what I sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom