Cheer Berea Hardwoods

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyL

Some of you may have read a post that I started last night. I had a stop ring cross-thread or just stuck on the wrong coupler (Atrax RB). I bought the kit from one of a IAP suppliers, but wanted to call Berea about some bushings.

Anyway, I also mentioned the stop ring and coupler issue and they said they were mailing the parts to me tomorrow.

Among PSI, CSUSA, and Berea (the bigger retailers), I really don't have a bad thing to say (yes, even PSI :) Tony at PSI always sends me what I need after trying to solve the problem ).

Thanks for everyone's help!

Going to turn a CSUSA Patriot for my eye doctor, who wouldn't charge me to "see" him (no pun intended) and finish-up a Princess for a client later.

Last edited:

CREID

Some of you may have read a post that I started last night. I had a stop ring cross-thread or just stuck on the wrong coupler (Atrax RB). I bought the kit from one of a IAP suppliers, but wanted to call Berea about some bushings.

Anyway, I also mentioned the stop ring and coupler issue and they said they were mailing the parts to me tomorrow.

Among PSI, CSUSA, and Berea (the bigger retailers), I really don't have a bad thing to say (yes, even PSI :) Tony at PSI always sends me what I need after trying to solve the problem ).

Thanks for everyone's help!

Going to turn a CSUSA Patriot for my eye doctor, who wouldn't charge me to "see" him (no pun intended) and finish-up a Princess for a client later.
After 10 years of penturning I had my first problem with a PSI kit, called and asked to talk to tech support, got Tony and he is sending me a new part. Sounds like good customer service from them and sounds like good customer service from Berea too. I don't think I have ever ordered from either Berea or CSUSA myself. But it is good to know they do well.

Curt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom