Berea Hardwoods

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

triw51

I ordered some 7mm pencil kits well it took a few weeks before I could turn the pens. When the barrels were turned I had problems with the assembly. The instructions stated you were to press the top tube and bottom tube onto the center band. The center bands did not have the flanges to fit onto the tubes. The center band looked like one for a pen that slid over the transmission.
So I e-mailed Berea Hardwoods about the problem and did not hear from them so I emailed their customer service about the problem. No answer so I contacted PayPal to resolve the problem. Now I get a curt email from Berea Hardwoods stating the parts were mailed. No apology no customer service feedback.

butchf18a

Had you called Berea Hardwoods I can assure you that you would have had a positive resolution to your situation. In 20 years of dealing with them, the rare issue has always been resolved with a phone call.

triw51

Had you called Berea Hardwoods I can assure you that you would have had a positive resolution to your situation. In 20 years of dealing with them, the rare issue has always been resolved with a phone call.

I did not call I emailed the address on my paypal receipt when I did not hear I emailed their customer service. Maybe a phone call would have resolved the matter. My complaint was no response to the emails, no apology no "customer service" what ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom