Cheer Bear Tooth Woods - Outstanding Service & Outstanding Product

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

magpens

Bear Tooth Woods - I haven't heard many on these forums mention this company. I have bought from a number of companies and I have had outstanding service from most of them. Bear Tooth Woods is way up there for quality product and quality service. I love their website. It is simple and easy to navigate and it hasn't changed much over the years which makes me feel very comfortable going there. Nothing "flashy" but it's easy and fun to browse. There are clear indications of how much product is in stock. There are helpful how-to-do-it tips. There are warnings and cautions where those are necessary. I love their weekly newsletters and the homey news about what Robin and Ernie and their dogs are doing. And I like their bi-weekly sales events. I really appreciate their quality products. Their service is second to none. Shipping within 24 hrs., often faster. When I have had a problem with a faulty kit part (twice in 5 yrs, - 15+ orders) Ernie replaces it pronto - no questions asked. But what I appreciate most is the communication. When I ask Ernie a question I get an answer - usually within minutes, even after hours.

Did I mention quality product ? Did I mention outstanding communication ? FIRST CLASS, Ernie and Robin !!! Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom