Cheer Bad Dog Burls

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wortmanb

I purchased a dozen or so blanks from Rob at Bad Dog recently, and was blown away by the box I received. The blanks were all labeled & priced (which was a nice touch, so I can more easily keep track of what to charge for a pen made from one!).

Sometimes when you see that gorgeous blank online and buy one, what you get isn't close to as beautiful as what you were expecting. This was not that case. The blanks are all stunning--especially some two-tone afzelia burl I recently turned.

Two of them went into a grab bag at this weekend's meetup in Virginia and they were some of the first to get snagged.

Beautiful wood, and a very pleasant buying experience.

I almost hate to post this, because I feel like they're my "secret stash", but this secret's too good to keep to myself. And I doubt it's that big a secret anyway. ;-)

Bad Dogs Burl Source - Home Page

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TDicaprio

I just took a gander at their site. WOW...now I know where to get some unique woods. I was drooling at most. Thanks for the info.... I may never go back to Woodcraft to buy their ugly wood.

suffolk.reef

Superior Customer Service! Super Speedy Shipping and A++ Burls. Rob returned my email with in a 12 hours and my order was shipped with in 24 hours of my original email. His customer service and burls are top notch. You can not go wrong when dealing wth the Bad Dogs. :biggrin:

suffolk.reef

This is one of the blanks from Rob. It is a Two Toned Amboyna Burl.
IMG_20130425_204748_929.jpg

IMG_20130425_204107_815.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom