Cheer Another one for Exotic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Cotton

Just received a package from Exotic and I have another on the way. I did just a quick order before all the Brooks Blanks were gone, then a friend requested a few specific color combos for work gifts 2 days later.

The speed that they can not only ship the stuff out but also the response for confirming the order and shipping are just amazing. on the second order I received an email from exotic before I received the email alert from my bank.

The brooks blanks look absolutely amazing! The only draw back: I rushed to get the order before I noticed I didn't have a kit that is worthy of the blanks, so they will be taunting me probably until next weekend (I can usually only get some turning in on the weekends) and not sure if USPS will actually make it by tomorrow. After living in south Florida for 10 years I forget that the rest of the country has that "winter" thing going on.

Also got one of the princess plastics which is not only incredible, but also very reasonably priced. And cant forget about the Freebee (Yippee!!). Everything that I have ordered from them has been of very good quality and the personal touch just puts everything over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom