Cheer 4 Vendors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim15

Hello,
I haven't turned any pens in quite a few years and I am trying to get back in the groove. I had the opportunity in the last 2 weeks to use 4 of our vendors and I am amazed at the speed and professionalism of all of them. If there was a problem they all handled them extremely well. All were very fast on the delivery. The four are: Classic Nib, Exotic Blanks, Smitty's PenWorks and Peter Cribari the maker of the Rotundo tool for turning.
Thanks to all of you. You do a great job for our hobby.

jim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Jim, thank you for the compliment, I think each Vendor here tries their best to ship as fast as possible and to correct any mistakes also as fast and professional as possible, I feel honored to be associated with all of them.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hello,
I haven't turned any pens in quite a few years and I am trying to get back in the groove. I had the opportunity in the last 2 weeks to use 4 of our vendors and I am amazed at the speed and professionalism of all of them. If there was a problem they all handled them extremely well. All were very fast on the delivery. The four are: Classic Nib, Exotic Blanks, Smitty's PenWorks and Peter Cribari the maker of the Rotundo tool for turning.
Thanks to all of you. You do a great job for our hobby.

jim
Thank you. We all try to do the best we can. 60 years ago when I was a graduating senior in high school our class motto was "Less then our best is failure" I think the vendors here try to live up to those words even if they never heard them before.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We still find it difficult to believe that our hobby has turned into a semi-profitable venture.

Number one priority remains filling orders, which can be a challenge, some days. But we know (because we sold at shows, too) that you NEED your "stuff" before the weekend!! All we can do is get it to the Postal Service and cross our fingers. 99 point something percent of the time, it WORKS!!!!

Thank you for noticing, Jim!! And thanks to EVERYONE who purchases from ExoticBlanks---we will try to live up to your (and our own) expectations!!!

26 days until Christmas!! Order SOON!!

Dawn & Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom