[COLOR="Red"]JEER[/COLOR] PSI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loucurr

Last weekend I sent PSI an email with a question. I have several PK-COMBO kits and asked them if they carry the pen refills for these kits. Here it is Thursday night and they have not given the courtesy of either a yes or a no.

Poor customer service if you ask me. I have found many other vendors, who are small, and are much better at communicating with their customers. Many of those vendors I have found through this forum.

I am done with PSI. :mad:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Last weekend I sent PSI an email with a question. I have several PK-COMBO kits and asked them if they carry the pen refills for these kits. Here it is Thursday night and they have not given the courtesy of either a yes or a no.

Poor customer service if you ask me. I have found many other vendors, who are small, and are much better at communicating with their customers. Many of those vendors I have found through this forum.

I am done with PSI. :mad:

Just because they did not answer your email???????????:rolleyes: How about picking the phone up and giving them a call. What can it hurt. Even vendors here on this site do not always answer their emails right away. But if you found some other vendor to replace what you can buy there then good for you. Happy for you and happy turning. :):)

Loucurr

I have had so many folks claim I have not responded to their e-mails over the years running an e-commerce business. Funny thing is, I did reply but in the world of spam, e-mail is not as reliable as you may want it to be!

I check SPAM daily and there was still no response. This is not the first issue I have had with PSI. They seem to be too big for the small guy. I have a lot better experience from the small dealers that I have found through this forum...they treat you like a customer and not just another sale.

jttheclockman

I have had so many folks claim I have not responded to their e-mails over the years running an e-commerce business. Funny thing is, I did reply but in the world of spam, e-mail is not as reliable as you may want it to be!

I check SPAM daily and there was still no response. This is not the first issue I have had with PSI. They seem to be too big for the small guy. I have a lot better experience from the small dealers that I have found through this forum...they treat you like a customer and not just another sale.

Maybe your email to them got sent to their spam folder:eek::eek: They are big. When you deal with big companies your approach needs to be different than small vendors and you need to know this.

We as a society have gotten away from the simple phone call with all these text messages, emails and other means of communicating. Even the simple form of letter writing is a lost art. We now send birthday cards and other event cards by way of emails. How sad. All this abbreviations makes us more illiterate than ever. Today's kids can not spell. Ever watch a kid try to count money for change back to you even when it says what the return is?/ That is why so many automated registers are showing up. I digress. Sorry.

Next time pick the phone up and do yourself a favor.:):)

Loucurr

@John...I miss the days when you could go to the local hardware store and they knew you by name. It was a community. I like to shop at a store but we are being forced more and more onto the Internet for what we want to buy. There is no excuse for PSI. They are an online retailer and should focus on customer service but they don't. When I can order something from Hawaii after placing an order with PSI a week earlier and receive the Hawaii package a week sooner than the PSI order that is a sign that they don't care. And yes, both packages were sent the same way USPS 1st class.

jttheclockman

@John...I miss the days when you could go to the local hardware store and they knew you by name. It was a community. I like to shop at a store but we are being forced more and more onto the Internet for what we want to buy. There is no excuse for PSI. They are an online retailer and should focus on customer service but they don't. When I can order something from Hawaii after placing an order with PSI a week earlier and receive the Hawaii package a week sooner than the PSI order that is a sign that they don't care. And yes, both packages were sent the same way USPS 1st class.

I understand your frustration but this topic has been discussed so many times. Time and time again the mailing has nothing to do with it. There are a ton of different reasons one package arrives before another and this has been discussed also. Just look back at some of the Jeers of PSI and then look at some of the Cheers of PSI.

Your Jeer will be followed by other Cheers so I never do get this Jeer and Cheer section. I have no affiliation with PSI in any way and I hardly ever buy from them. We never take responsibility for our own actions any more. I really do wish you much luck with your new found supply source. Happy turning.:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom