Woods with a story

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

I am interested in getting some woods that have a story - very interested in anything related to John Adams also Revolutionary and Civil war RE Lee, Stonewall Jackson, but open to others.
Anybody have any leads/direction for me?

Thanks for your help!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

Thanks Ron - have purchased several from them and still buying!
Looking for some more variety! Exotics has done a good job with historical woods!

Keith try this website Historical Woods of America - HIstoric Wood They have some great historical woods but I have to warn you they are not cheap. I looked into the George Washington woods, the horse chestnut and the white mulberry and if I remember right they were about $100 a blank. These were woods that Washington would have actually touched, I would think some of the newer woods that just come from his estate would be cheaper. Although they did come with a COA.

Mike

panamag8or

Keith try this website Historical Woods of America - HIstoric Wood They have some great historical woods but I have to warn you they are not cheap. I looked into the George Washington woods, the horse chestnut and the white mulberry and if I remember right they were about $100 a blank. These were woods that Washington would have actually touched, I would think some of the newer woods that just come from his estate would be cheaper. Although they did come with a COA.

Mike

How do you order blanks from them? All I see is finished products. My ancestors were granted half of the Mt Vernon land, along with the Washingtons, and I'd love to get hold of some of those blanks.

Top Bottom