Spare parts for incomplete kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello all.
Once in a while we all mess up a part while making a pen and we are left with an incomplete kit. Is there a way to get spare parts for previously purchased kits?
I myself have a couple that would like to finish.
Thank you in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ambidex

You need to be more specific...I've got WAY more parts than I do kits...the only prob is sometimes I don't label or itemize them like I should..I've got a bin full of parts I cannot define but if you show me a pic of what you need I may come up with it...:rolleyes:

firewhatfire

I got sacks of em

You need to be more specific...I've got WAY more parts than I do kits...the only prob is sometimes I don't label or itemize them like I should..I've got a bin full of parts I cannot define but if you show me a pic of what you need I may come up with it...:rolleyes:

Karl_99

Sounds like Ambidex and firewhatfire will be a good place to start.

I have had good luck going to Berea Hardwoods and PSI for replacement parts.

Thank you all. To be more specific,
I need:
1.- Center Band Coupler (Black Plastic) for a Churchill Rollerball/Fountain
2.- The Transmission Connector for a Tetra Stylus in Gunmetal. (No rings, just the connector). (MUST be gunmetal)
I could post photos, but the problem is that these pieces are very similar to others. For example: the coupler in the Churchill looks just like the coupler in an El Grande kit, but is not the same; The transmission of the Tetra is almost like the transmission of another kit I tried (can't remember which) but the Tetra is longer. Threads and diameters are the same but length isn't, so I'm afraid these parts have to be specific of the kit. Believe me I tried to cannibalize from other incomplete kits I have.
I am willing to pay for the parts of course, if there is a supplier who tells me they have them.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Thank you all. To be more specific,
I need:
1.- Center Band Coupler (Black Plastic) for a Churchill Rollerball/Fountain
2.- The Transmission Connector for a Tetra Stylus in Gunmetal. (No rings, just the connector). (MUST be gunmetal)
I could post photos, but the problem is that these pieces are very similar to others. For example: the coupler in the Churchill looks just like the coupler in an El Grande kit, but is not the same; The transmission of the Tetra is almost like the transmission of another kit I tried (can't remember which) but the Tetra is longer. Threads and diameters are the same but length isn't, so I'm afraid these parts have to be specific of the kit. Believe me I tried to cannibalize from other incomplete kits I have.
I am willing to pay for the parts of course, if there is a supplier who tells me they have them.
have you approached suppliers who carry the kits in question. We often have parts that we don't advertise because we don't have a lot of them.

There you go.

At left:The Churchill part.

In the center, the Tetra part and to the right, where this part goes, with 2 rings added.

Thank you very much.

Edit: At the moment I am contacting Berea. They have both kits. Awaiting answer from them.
Edit 2. No answer from Berea yet. In case someone is willing to part with these items, I have a shipping address in TX.

Attachments

• Pens 001 (2).jpg
    Pens 001 (2).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

shaneflunz

looking for few parts too

Sorry for hijacking this also looking for a few spares.
1 princess pen coupler and threaded top for lower barrel
2 sketch/ workshop pencil the little bit that goes onto where you cut the tenon.
3 old set of tubes for junior gent from psi. Dont see the kit there anymore.

Im here in ireland. Unfortunately not so easy get kits here.

If anyone can help id appreciate it

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Sorry for hijacking this also looking for a few spares.
1 princess pen coupler and threaded top for lower barrel
2 sketch/ workshop pencil the little bit that goes onto where you cut the tenon.
3 old set of tubes for junior gent from psi. Dont see the kit there anymore.

Im here in ireland. Unfortunately not so easy get kits here.

If anyone can help id appreciate it
I probably have tubes that will fit the old Jr Gent(If it is Jr. Gent 1). But shipping to Ireland might be expensive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom