SLIMLINE STOCK

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Which finish colors shall I stock- fancy slimlines

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I might want to add back some fancy slimlines for customers who have looked to me for their needs. I don't want to carry the full range of color finishes I used to have so I'd like you opinions on which colors to carry.

Please select the finishes you would most like to have available.

Asteriked finishes will cost 50% to 100% more than unmarked

SELECT UP TO 5 FINISHES.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasontg99

Durability

Smitty,

Out of the finishes listed, which will be the most durable? I know the TI finishes and Rhodium will last long, but I am very interested in the durabilty of the antique copper.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I'll see

Smitty,

Out of the finishes listed, which will be the most durable? I know the TI finishes and Rhodium will last long, but I am very interested in the durabilty of the antique copper.
I believe it is similar to the regular finishes I sort of think antique copper is really more like a bronze which looks a lot like it and bronze is not especially hard.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Interesting

This poll has been interesting to me -- primarily because of the six most selected finishes only one was a good seller when I carried Slimlines and of the three most often selected 2 were down right poor sellers. My best sellers were selected much less often. This is going to take some thought.

xxShadowxx

perhaps people are just screwing with you :biggrin:

i mostly go for cheapest finish, but i do prefer to keep a couple kits of every color, that said, gunmetal is my most used so far, but only covers about 40% of my pens, next highest is copper at 25%

rsjimenez

As for me Smitty, I can tell you that I go where the cheaper price is. There are some finishes that only you carry and would still love to get them from you like Gold Titanium and Rhodium. If it was me, I would only get finishes that are not offered any other place in the USA so you do not have to compete with there prices.

Top Bottom