Product Testers Wanted!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fordwakeman

Lorbay

I haven't seen it in stores here in Oregon. But I haven't been looking for it.
Online it appears to run 3.10 to 3.50 an oz. If you buy the 10oz bottles

3.86 to 5.56 for the 2oz bottles

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Probably the best buy is direct from FasCap.com. They offer free shipping if your order is over $100.00 (worldwide shipping). They offer both 2.25 oz and 10 oz bottles and the 12 oz cans of aerosol Activator. Take a look at their newest 2P-10, Rubber Toughened. It costs a little more than plain CA glue, but it is advertised to be 10% stronger. Thia may not sound like much, but think of it this way: NO more worrying if your segmented blanks will disintegrate when you are turning! It is still clear, tints easily, and works alone or with the activator.

davidbr

been using this for a while now and I am very pleased with the results. I have used it to glue up pen blanks, for finish and for other things like repairing cracks etc.
I find it to be a very good product all around and plan to use it regularly.

Karl_99

I bought a 10 oz bottle on Amazon.com. That bottle is very thin so I use it as a refill bottle for the original 2 oz bottle.

Be careful with the Thin viscosity 2P-10 CA glue, Karl. It is supposed to be used where there are hairline cracks in wood. It just is too thin for most uses I can think of. It is best when I hold two pieces together and apply the thin 2P-10 to the seam, it just sucks itself right into the crack! Another use is when gluing Tru-Stone together. Sand the two pieces of Tru-Stone as flat and smooth as possible, apply the 2P-10 to one side, press together and if needed, spray the outside with activator.

Lin, I just checked Amazon and the current prices for 10 oz bottles are as follows: Thin $31.00, Medium $32.00, Thick $35.00, Jel $41.00, and 12 oz Activator $15.00; all with free shipping.

Top Bottom