Product Testers Wanted!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST BEFORE RESPONDING!

WE HAVE ALL THE PRODUCT TESTERS NEEDED FOR NOW!!

Survey group wanted for CA glue. In cooperation with FastCap, I need 35 product testers for their 2P-10 CA glue. FastCap produces 2P-10 (yeah, I know it's a funny name) CA glue, activator, and debonder. They would like to send, free of charge, 35 IAP members a sample kit of their glue. Make some pens with it, glue tubes in, fill voids, tint the glue, and/or finish them with the glue; then tell them what you think about it!

The first 35 IAP members who respond to this thread will be contacted by PM to provide me with their name and mailing address for a questionnaire and the kit to be sent to.

The only requirements are you must be an IAP member, you must return the questionnaire to me within 30 days of receiving the sample kit, be open and honest in answering the questions, and provide any additional comments you feel necessary.

At the end of the survey period, I will send the results of the questionnaire to the owner of FastCap and post it here under this thread.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a paid employee of FastCap. I am only helping them conduct this research to find out what pen makers want in their CA glue. I have already given my comments and criticisms and will not be participating in this survey.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Folks, we're getting there. We need just 7 more product testers for this survey. After I get the addresses of all the participants, I'll send it off to FastCap. If I can get that done by Monday morning, you should see your sample kit by Friday (except those of you outside the US).

Top Bottom