Polymer Clay Tube Survey

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KnB Polymers

I need to order more tubes for my polymer clay tubes that I sell.
Which tubes would you like to see up for sale with polymer on them?? These tubes are for you guys so I need to know what you want. :)

Thanks for any input!
Kathy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KnB Polymers

It seems my site has reverted back to my "old" site ... According to my web host, it will be back in a couple of hours ... just make sure you are getting the black screen and not the turquoise one.
Anyway, (when it's back up!) I have plenty of sierra, zens, and jr gents I and II available. I am working on some new flowers now and will be making some more new ones soon.

KnB Polymers

Ok, my site is back up now.
I wanted to say that I DO have sierras (click & twist), jr gent I & II, zens as well as others already on my website.

tjseagrove

Have you thought of more variety beyond flowers? I don't mean it in a negative way but it would provide more choice from a customers perspective. And may stretch you a bit to new levels. :)

Last edited:

KnB Polymers

LOL! There's tons of different things I want to make, but I'm still pretty new at this, only a very few months into it and still learning. :)
I've discovered that me and kaleidoscope canes don't work well together though.
What types of things would you be interested in seeing?

warthog

I certainly don't understand how you do what you do...but flowers and butterflies are...how would you put it...if someone who knew me saw me using a pen with flowers or butterflies on it...they would start questioning my rank in society. If you catch my drift.

KnB Polymers

My imagination is unlimited, but my skills aren't. LOL! I'll practice on more variety.
Below is a hummingbird I worked on for 2 weeks on and off. Crazy thing ended up being 8 inches in diameter! :eek: (I have trouble making things small). But I got it like I wanted it and was so proud of it ... then started trying to reduce it ... THAT was a joke! Halfway into it, I was so depressed I just put it on a shelf. I tried later to fix it, but no go ... had to scrap it. Oh well, maybe one day I will try one again and a MUCH smaller scale. :biggrin:

Attachments

• hummingbirdcanelarge.jpg
    hummingbirdcanelarge.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 138
Top Bottom