New piece of software on the horizon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BradG

The Chemists Little Helper is your dynamic pocket book listing all the steps for various different anodising or plating processes, along with an array of recipes and tips which i learned the hard way, which will help you not make the same mistakes i did. we hope :biggrin:

Other features include an assortment of calculators for working out amperage requirements and a surface area wizard which will assist you in calculating the surface area of your pen body and lid.

The software will also periodically connect back to my server to check for updates, and download any new etchant recipes or important tips and news about the industry, discussing various different finishing techniques and a closer look at the equipment used.

I am intending on putting a price of $10.00 on it

with that in mind, would you think there would be a market for it? ... if so, il get it towards a public release.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 353
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BradG

Smitty unfortunately i cant add one now, but you're right it would have been good :)

Thanks for the interest chaps. looks like its worth polishing it off. il arrange so i can list it for sale in the right section of the forum with the other vendors in the coming weeks

Top Bottom