New concept Single barrel pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

crabcreekind

That looks great, i like the sierra but it big at the top and wobbly. Your design looks sweet cuz its even all the way to top! It would be pretty cool if there was an engraved part at the top.

penmanship

imo ~ I like it. Smart looking & I like the clip a bit higher on the pen. I like a chrome, or a polished finish but the matte finish looks good

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Constant, first, I like the concept. Looks like something I'd carry if it's the finial that twists.

I presume it's something you're planning to sell? With all due respect, that's not a pen, it's a marketing concept. This thread belongs in the classifieds or market research.

Thanks

magpens

I like the styling. But I think the metal cylinder at the nib end should be shorter. I also think that the blue barrel should be more closely centered, which may require that the metal cylinder at the clip end be longer. Its sleek and classy. When can I buy some kits?

I like the styling. But I think the metal cylinder at the nib end should be shorter. I also think that the blue barrel should be more closely centered, which may require that the metal cylinder at the clip end be longer. Its sleek and classy. When can I buy some kits?

The length nib section and the barrel together is determined by the twist mechanism. If Schmidt has a shorter one that would be great and that is what we are trying to find out. There are shorter mechanisms on the market but they are made in China.

watchman7

Really like the looks of that pen. At 5 1/4" it will be about 1/4" longer than the PSI Executive, which is a good thing. Keep us posted.

louie68

I think it would look better if it had bumble bee design on it, and beef up the clip it looks to cheap my .02cents

marksman

Due to multiple comments...clip enlarged.

Attachments

• Marksman SB Blue Acrylic.jpg
    Marksman SB Blue Acrylic.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 155

t001xa22

Constant, I like your concept, too. Considering what I've seen from you lately, can I assume that this pen might be produced in SS?

Woodlvr

Very nice looking pen, I really like it. I am sure that you will have it produced by the 1st of Nov right?:wink: LOL

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I agree

I agree the nib end looks out of proportion to the clip. I would either make the clip longer or the nib end shorter and the barrel longer. It seems to me lengthing the clip might be easier.

I agree the nib end looks out of proportion to the clip. I would either make the clip longer or the nib end shorter and the barrel longer. It seems to me lengthing the clip might be easier.

The clip has been changed now.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I saw

The clip has been changed now.

I saw that right after I submitted my post - I like it better with the new clip. It now looks like it has great balance.

Top Bottom