Kitless tooling Kit for lease

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Manny

I have been thinking about selling all of my kitless tooling but hesitate because I am only taking a temporary break from pen turning until I buy another house.

With the recent interest in kitless and semi kitless creation I am considering leasing out all of my tooling for a modest monthly fee. Also sending all of the material needed to make kitless pens.

Including Collet chuck and collet set
Various tap and die sets including 3 start set that matches the elgrande
and the sets that match Heritance small and large feeds. As well as the tap that matches the baron and Jr series pen bodies.

Nibs, feeds, clips, converters, blanks including cheap clear acrylic plastic rods for practice, Italian acrylics, PR blanks, and alumilite blanks . All the consumable items would be priced at cost or slightly above. And payment would be made when the package is sent back.

I have
Couple of questions
Would anyone be interested in this sort of arrangement?
How much of a monthly fee would be reasonable?
Is there anything else I should include in the package?
How would I protect myself from someone simply not paying or not sending the materials back? (deposit perhaps)

Thank you for your comments and ideas.
Manny

broitblat

I think this sounds interesting (to me). It would give a chance to try it without committing to purchasing all the tools...

I don't know what a reasonable amount would be, but a deposit sounds like a good idea.

-Barry

Top Bottom