Gripper 100 and 200 Model GB research

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

My interest in a Micro jig Gripper

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyL

I read the rules, so I hope I am doing this correctly.
I spoke to the owner of Micro-jig, this is the TENTATIVE deal:

500 to 999 Gripper 100 or 200 (any combination) : 25% off of 59.99 and 79.99 respectively and flat rate shipping of 3 per unit. All units must be delivered to a single address.

1,000 units and over same as above, but free shipping.

This is the GR-100
http://www.amazon.com/Micro-Jig-GRR-Ripper-Basic-GR-100/dp/B001I9UNWC

This is the GR-200
http://www.amazon.com/Micro-Jig-GRR...UTF8&qid=1397263681&sr=1-1&keywords=gr+-0+200

I am not saying that I want to do this, just throwing it out there.

Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I didn't run it buy anyone yet; I thought the first step was to see if it was if plausible before "burdening" Monty. We need 500 of these "gismos" for the 25% off, and 1000 for 25% off and free shipping. I happen to call the owner of the company to ask him the difference between the model 100 and model 200, and it led to a conversation about volume discounts. He is the manufacturer. As it stands right now, desire seems to be pretty low. I am not sure we will even "smell" ten :). I did consult the rules first though. I hope I didn't usurp any one.

brownsfn2

Even if you do not get the number you need for a quantity discount the extra $15-$20 is worth it. This makes anything you used to use a push stick for so much safer.

TonyL

I agree. I am actually going to buy it without the discount (I just don't have a use for it yet). I was trying to do something for the club. :).

Marko50

I've got one too. Excellent piece of equipment. One of the few accessories I have that actually increases my safety and productivity!

Notnate

I have these in my wishlist on amazon right now, so if this goes through, i would love to get 2 and at the 25% off id probably get the 200s

TonyL

Thank you, but I couldn't generate nearly enough interest. I bought one on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom