Great Palace Vine - Round Two

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Select the style and quantity you woule purchase

• Full Size Rollerball RHO/RHO (I will buy 1 kit)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Full Size Rollerball RHO/RHO (I will buy 2 kits)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Full Size Rollerball RHO/RHO (I will buy 3 or more kits)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Full Size Fountain Pen RHO/RHO (I will buy 1 kit)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Full Size Fountain Pen RHO/RHO (I will buy 2 kits)

• Full Size Fountain Pen RHO/RHO (I will buy 3 or more kits)

• Jr Size Rollerball RHO/22K Gold (I will buy 1 kit)

• Jr Size Rollerball RHO/22K Gold (I will buy 2 kits)

• Jr Size Rollerball RHO/22K Gold (I will buy 3 or more kits)

• Jr Size Rollerball RHO/RHO (I will buy 1 kit)

• Jr Size Rollerball RHO/RHO (I will buy 2 kits)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Jr Size Rollerball RHO/RHO (I will buy 3 or more kits)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
With this poll we are trying to pin down which kits we will offer for this great pen. I will list style, finish and choices for the ones which garnered most interest in the privious poll.

Prices are FOB Taiwan and have shipping from Taiwan, inport duties and fees and USA shipping and handling charges added. I will guess the additional charges will total around 20% or so of the kit prices but will depend somewhat on the size of the order. You are not obligated in any way by your response in this poll.

Prices:
Full Size RHO/RHO Rollerball $62
Full Size RHO/RHO Fountain $67
Jr Size RHO/22K Rollerball $71
Jr Size RHO/RHO Rollerball $48

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

So I'm guessing that the Full sized will be in the neighborhood after adding "additional charges" :
$75 Roller ball to $80 Fountain pen
and the jr. versions :
$58 for the Rho/Rho roller ball to $85 for the Rho/22K roller ball

Of course that is an estimate that will be determined by quantities ordered and unknown fees

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
So I'm guessing that the Full sized will be in the neighborhood after adding "additional charges" :
$75 Roller ball to $80 Fountain pen
and the jr. versions :
$58 for the Rho/Rho roller ball to $85 for the Rho/22K roller ball

Of course that is an estimate that will be determined by quantities ordered and unknown fees
The Shipping will be very fluid depending on the size of the order and what else might be ordered (bushings, Tubes etc.)And on the Customs fees which are a little difficult to predict.

edstreet

The 'size' of the order would be fixed ... unless you had riders and silent additions, in which case it would be very bad for the members.

Last edited:

its_only_me

Ed, are you saying this is not a straight-forward buy? Please advise, you know how your insight is valued.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The 'size' of the order would be fixed ... unless you had riders and silent additions, in which case it would be very bad for the members.
Ed, I am amazed at how smart you are. Why you know things about this matter that I am totally unaware of.

Perhaps you will do me the honor of telling me just what size the order will be 'fixed' to. Forgetting that there might not even be an order since this is a poll not an offer. I was also unaware that the full size kits weigh the same as the jr size kits. I guess I was under the mistaken impression that if we order full size kits they would weigh more. Did you recieve this weight parity information directly from Dayacom. They never told me that. One other minor detail, while there is an MOQ there is no maximum order quantity so I can order more than the MOQ if I make an order and choose to do so. I am also wondering how you obtained the information on how many kits I might be ordering for my own account. Particularily since I have not even decided that myself yet.

By riders and silent additions do you mean customers who might respond to an offer that did not respond to this poll - I can't think of anything else you might be referring to but then I lack your great insights

Again your brilliance is dazzling, and your desire to protect the members is truely amazing. What a guy. I am a little bewildered though that you did not make us aware of how having someone who did not respond to this poll partake of a potential offer would be bad. If there is an offer and someone participates, and gets what they pay for at a price they agreed to, I'm not aware of how someone else participating is bad. Aside from that I do not know who is participating in the poll.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Not an offer

Because one of the reply's to this post reads as though this post is an offer, I want to make clear that this is a poll, nothing more. An offer, if one is made, will be seoarate and clearly stated. At this point no one is in position to make any statements regarding how an offer would be constructed or implemented.

Last edited:
Top Bottom