PR Blanks - new styles?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

InvisibleMan

My wife has informed me that I create far more "stuff" than I can use. She's right. Since I can't stop casting and tinkering with resin, I decided I should sell what I make.

I've come up with a process and design that I think is really cool - sort of a PR version of another popular blank material, only I can do any color combo I want. Hopefully, this is something the pen making community will like and buy in massive quantities:biggrin:.

I have other ideas, but below are some examples of what I'm currently working on - my Marbled Series. Tiger Marble on a Zen, Baby Pink Marble and Cheddar Marble.

No pole, but input would be appreciated. Is it worth pursuing?

Thanks for looking.

ps: I promise to work on my photos:)

Attachments

• Tiger Marble.jpg
    Tiger Marble.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 192
  • Tiger Marble 2.jpg
    Tiger Marble 2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 180
  • Light Pink with Light Lilac.jpg
    Light Pink with Light Lilac.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 186
  • Cheddar Marble.jpg
    Cheddar Marble.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

seriph

Personally I think you're really onto something. Making my own resins barrels and caps etc. is something I have to learn for my projects - yours are lovely.

I wonder why there are pinholes - and I also wonder if transparent resins can be done - I want to make a range of "stained glass" pens, so am keen to know about the possibilities of making pens with resins that finish up looking like the attached pics

products_main558.jpg

products1427.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom