Camelot Art Deco and Greek Key Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello all. I was left with 5 each Camelot Art Deco and Camelot Greek Key Titanium Gold mech. pencils, intended to form 5 sets of Ballpoint and pencil of each style. Hut Products NEVER sent the pen kits.
Anyone knows where else I can find these Camelot Art Deco and Greek Key Titanium Gold PEN Kits?. I have looked through all the suppliers I have in my bookmarks with no luck. Please help me to find these pens so I can finish my pen/pencil sets. Thank you

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

Ghostrider, Arizona Silhouette might have them, but they will only ship to U.S. addresses. If you check out their site, one of the first notices that you will see is the statement about shipping. I visited the site for the first time three days ago because I was directed there by another person, I was looking for something and they had it. But, due to their shipping policy I had to look elsewhere. And seeing as how Ulises is in Mexico, the same policy about shipping will probably apply to him.
Len

Ghostrider, Arizona Silhouette might have them, but they will only ship to U.S. addresses. If you check out their site, one of the first notices that you will see is the statement about shipping. I visited the site for the first time three days ago because I was directed there by another person, I was looking for something and they had it. But, due to their shipping policy I had to look elsewhere. And seeing as how Ulises is in Mexico, the same policy about shipping will probably apply to him.
Len

I live in Mexico indeed, but I have a shipping address in Texas :)

Last edited:

Lucky2

Well then you should be alright, if you have an american address. I'm going to have to look into getting one, so that I can have items shipped to it, and then forwarded on to me by another person.
Len

Top Bottom