Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
WOULD YOU BUY COMFORT, STREAMLINE OR SLIMLINE KITS IN PACKAGES OF 6, 8, OR 7 KITS RESPECTIVELY AT A FAVORABLE PRICE WITH THIS RESTRICTION YOU HAVE NO CHOICE IN FINISH AND EACH KIT IN THE PACKAGE IS A DIFFERENT FINISH. THERE IS AN ERROR IN THE POLL SLIMLINES WOULD BE 7 FOR $12 NOT $00.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LeeR

Poll does not really work.

You will only get replies from people that will buy, since you have no option for a "No" vote. I would vote "No" because I am done with cheap platings, other than chrome. Even for pens for troops, I'd rather give them something that has a reasonable chance of lasting, rather than sending a dirt cheap pen.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I don't want to hear from people who won't buy. I want to know only how many Will but.
Poll does not really work.

You will only get replies from people that will buy, since you have no option for a "No" vote. I would vote "No" because I am done with cheap platings, other than chrome. Even for pens for troops, I'd rather give them something that has a reasonable chance of lasting, rather than sending a dirt cheap pen.

08K.80

WOULD YOU BUY COMFORT, STREAMLINE OR SLIMLINE KITS IN PACKAGES OF 6, 8, OR 7 KITS RESPECTIVELY AT A FAVORABLE PRICE WITH THIS RESTRICTION YOU HAVE NO CHOICE IN FINISH AND EACH KIT IN THE PACKAGE IS A DIFFERENT FINISH. THERE IS AN ERROR IN THE POLL SLIMLINES WOULD BE 7 FOR $12 NOT $00.

The question is... Would you buy?
That is a yes or no question, so receiving the no answers is part of asking a question like that.
So to answer your question, for me no I wouldn't buy. Having no choice in finish is like buying a car and being told I can't choose the color or options. You can insert your own analogy if you prefer.
When spending my money, I make the choice as to what I want...even if it means a little higher price. :wink:

Cmiles1985

It all depends how many times I can order slimline a at 7 for $00??

I would answer the poll, but since I am far from the market for buying kits for a little while, I will refrain from answering. If I were in the market to buy, I would say yes to all assuming that you mean something less than $20 on slimline.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

The question is... Would you buy?
That is a yes or no question, so receiving the no answers is part of asking a question like that.
So to answer your question, for me no I wouldn't buy. Having no choice in finish is like buying a car and being told I can't choose the color or options. You can insert your own analogy if you prefer.
When spending my money, I make the choice as to what I want...even if it means a little higher price. :wink:
Actually it is like buying an assortment of anything, you take what is included or don't buy, sometimes you get to know what is inlcluded and sometimes you don't. in this case the assortment includes several different finishes all of which would be familiar to most turners.

I already know that most members will not buy - I only want to know if there are enough members who will buy to allow them to take advantage of a low price.
btw the poll says ...CHECK ALL YOU WOULD BUY so if you would not buy any don't check any

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
It all depends how many times I can order slimline a at 7 for $00??

I would answer the poll, but since I am far from the market for buying kits for a little while, I will refrain from answering. If I were in the market to buy, I would say yes to all assuming that you mean something less than $20 on slimline.
In the OP it mentions what the actual price of the slimline would be.

cleve

I would buy an assortment of slimlines only thing is I live in Canada and with dollar different and freight and duty to Canada makes them almost as much as as buying them here .
thanks though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom