Bethlehem Olive Wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Strawboss

Has anyone used Bethlehem Olive Wood as a source for olive wood? The site looks legit but thought I would ask the question before I leap.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I have ordered from them several times. I've ordered pen blanks & larger blocks & I've always been pleased with their products. Shipping sometimes takes up to a month though.

I agree with Ed. Used them several times with no problems. Just takes a while to get here. But I also like to be able to say "I import this wood directly from Bethlehem." :)

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Usually their wood is great. I just ordered and received some exhibition grade BOW (looks fantastic) and some burl BOW and I couldn't tell the difference. The burl I received looked nothing like the picture on their web site. I emailed them about this but never heard back. I had ordered some burl from them several years ago and it looked similar to what the picture is.

TonyL

I am sorry...I misunderstood. I never bought from BOW. I thought you were talking about the species in general. I bought some from PSI(through one of our vendors) and some from our independent vendors. I loved both, but I may not be the right guy to judge the grades. Made two cigars and finished with CA (about 10 coats of medium), They came out great IMHO.

wob50

Never used them but i have got some form a auction on eBay not this company i think it was olivewood2000 (i think) the first order was great only took about six days, the second order not so good took almost six weeks but not the issue the wood is so warp i don't think i can used it but i will try. This site BOW looks better and the prices are great compared to the eBay auction, to make this clear these are two different companies. If some one makes a order in the future i mite want some blanks. Well that is more that my 2 cents so i take a quarter . lol

Top Bottom