WOOD PEN BLANKS - DOMESTIC & EXOTIC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood128

I have 5 different kinds of wood pen blanks for sale. Size is 7/8" square X 6 " long. All the wood is dry but not stabilized. Shipping is USPS Priority Mail - up to 12 blanks per small flat rate box for $7.15 I can cut more of any of the blanks if there is an interest. Please PM me for details and payment via PayPal.

Indian Rosewood ( beautiful two tone figured wood ) ......$3.00 each
Red Cedar ( two tone wood with many small knots )........$2.00 each
Royal Poinciana ( two tone very rare wood ) ..................$2.00 each
Teak ( beautiful golden color figured wood ) ..................$2.50 each
Amazon Rosewood ( Granadillo ) dark hardwood ............$2.50 each

For each wood I have turned a sample, sanded and finished with one coat of friction polish.

The rosewood, Royal Poinciana and teak blanks shown in the pictures are SOLD.
I have a MFRB of Indian Rosewood cutoffs for sale @ $25 plus shipping. There are probably a few more pieces not shown that will also fit the box when I pack it. How about a SFRB for $12.00 plus shipping ? Are these cutoffs of rosewood good for casting with all those beautiful red, blue, green etc. colors of resin ?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 279
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 309
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 319
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 292
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jontello

If you have any more of the Indian wosewood I will take 12 if you can cut them. Let me know and I can PayPal you. Shipping to US address.

wizard

Hi Joe,
If you have any left, I would appreciate the opportunity buy a dozen of the Indian Rosewood. Let me know. Thanks so much. Doc :)

magpens

I would like 12 of the Indian Rosewood, please. Shipping to US address. Thanks

markv

I'm late to the party but these are beautiful and I would take 12 also if they are any available - thanks

wood128

Thanks all for your orders. I am just about out ( 3 more orders to fill ) of the beautiful indian rosewood , but I have plenty of the cedar and royal Poinciana wood. Would like to see your pens. Thanks again.
Joe

greenacres2

Got mine yesterday as well. The Royal Poinciana is awesome and the Teak has what looks to be excellent grain. Can't wait to get back from the trip I started this morning!!
Earl

PatrickR

Thanks all for your orders. I am just about out ( 3 more orders to fill ) of the beautiful indian rosewood , but I have plenty of the cedar and royal Poinciana wood. Would like to see your pens. Thanks again.
Joe

You still have royal poinciana to sell? If so I'll take a SFRB worth.

Top Bottom