Tip-Out Storage Bins

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I have an array of tip-out storage bins I'm getting rid of. I bought them a couple years ago to organize hardware and penturning stuff, but it didn't quite work out the way I wanted. I need something more mobile, so I've abandoned the bins in favor of something else. I really wanted them to work out - they are very nice, well made, and convenient, but just not what I needed. My real problem was that I didn't have any shop wall space, so I had to locate them in another room.

I have 2 sets of the large, 3 sets of the medium, and 3 sets of the small. I have them all fastened to a piece of 3/4" plywood which I mounted to the wall. Hopefully the photos will be self explanatory. I included the Amazon links for the sizes and full description. One of the medium bins does have a crack, but very fixable with a little CA (I wonder why I didn't fix it!). Each bin has a little slot that holds a label. I had them mounted to a piece of 3/4 plywood, which I attached to a block wall with lags in lead anchors. The plywood is yours if you want it.

I paid about $250 for the bunch. I'm going to put them on Craigslist or LetItGo for $150, but I thought I'd offer them here first for $125. I'll drive up to 50 miles from 44145 to meet you or deliver, or I can ship them at cost. Sorry, I can't ship the plywood!

bins-full.jpg bins-tip.jpg bins-out.jpg bins-crack.jpg

Amazon - Large Bins
Amazon - Medium Bins
Amazon - Small Bins

Top Bottom