Thuya Burl Blocks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolandranch

ALL SOLD! Thanks guys!

I'm adding a few blocks to my Etsy site soon but wanted to let you all have a look at them first.

Dimensions are approx. 2-7/8" x 2-7/8" x 7-1/4" (equal to nine 7/8" by 7-1/4" pen blanks for those of you like me who think in terms of pen blanks. :biggrin:)

Price is $30 per block plus shipping. If you cut them up into blanks, that's only $3.33 per blank (plus shipping).

Shipping in the US is $7.20 for 1-2 blocks and $12.95 for 3-6 blocks.

Shipping to Canada:
1 block = $16 shipping
2 blocks = $24 shipping
3 blocks = $40 shipping
4-6 blocks = $46 shipping

Please note that some of these blocks have natural inclusions like any burl. I did my best to get them in the photos so there shouldn't be any surprises.

Here they are:

ALL SOLD!!

I can also combine shipping with any blocks or blanks that are left in my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KnotBoard

Let me know if you are interested by posting here or by PM and I'll send you the payment info.

Thanks for looking!
Seth

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

All the blocks are shipping today. They should arrive by the end of the week. PM me if you need a tracking number. Thanks again, Seth

magpens

Wow, Seth !!! . Great new pics of a very handsome guy !! . #18 coming up soon, eh ?

Last edited:

magpens

Seth,

I was looking for a way to "Like" your post, but there isn't that option in For Sale threads.

I was going to mention your graduation also .... Congratulations ! .... but there was never any question about your achieving that milestone which everyone likes to see behind them, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom