Thuya Burl Blanks - $5 each

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

Here are some thuya burl blanks that should make some nice pens. The burl is from Morocco. Just post in the thread what you would like and I'll PM you payment info. All blanks are sold in lots of 6.

Blanks are cut to 7/8" x 5". Price is $30 per lot (6 blanks).

Shipping is a flat rate of $6.65 for USPS Priority.

Lots L, O, M, N, and box of off-cuts are sold. Lot P available.

(Click on photos to enlarge)

KK2X5185.jpg KK2X5186.jpg KK2X5187.jpg KK2X5188.jpg KK2X5189.jpg

Two-inch sections are $1.50 each - I have 30 of them. These are large enough for the Majestic Squire, Broadwell Art Deco BP, Bolt Action, Mini Bolt Action, and other kits of similar tube length.

KK2X5191.jpg

I also have a box of assorted off-cuts. Most pieces are 3-5 inches long - $45 plus shipping. SOLD

KK2X5190.jpg

Please post in the thread what you would like.

Thanks for looking,
Seth

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Yablonsky

These look really awesome. I'd snap them all up but I've got so many nice burls already. Thought I'd be nice and let others have a chance.

magpens

PLEASE ALLOW OTHERS TO BUY THESE LOTS - I WITHDRAW MY OFFER TO BUY - SEE POST BELOW

I'll take lot "M", please. . Shipping to US address. . Please send PP address

Are these blanks dry and ready for turning (previous from you, you said needed drying) ?

Could you fit two (or three) lots in one package for the same shipping cost ? . If so, please add lot "P" (and perhaps "O")

I think a Small FRB (especially the larger size of the two slighly different sizes available) will hold up to 20 of these blanks.

Last edited:

Rolandranch

I'll take lot "M", please. . Shipping to US address. . Please send PP address

Are these blanks dry and ready for turning (previous from you, you said needed drying) ?

Could you fit two (or three) lots in one package for the same shipping cost ? . If so, please add lot "P" (and perhaps "O")

I think a Small FRB (especially the larger size of the two slighly different sizes available) will hold up to 20 of these blanks.
I can send up to 4 lots for the same shipping cost. The blanks are dry and ready to turn. I'll send you payment details later today. Thanks, Seth.

magpens

I am going to "recuse" myself from this batch of Thuya and let others enjoy just how lovely this wood is.

Thanks anyway, Seth. . I hope you don't mind. . I see others have interest.

Rolandranch

Only one lot left!

I still have plenty of 2-inch sections which are large enough for the Majestic Squire, Broadwell Art Deco BP, Bolt Action, Mini Bolt Action, and other kits of similar tube length.

Top Bottom