spring clean up 8

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

isaacrapelje

spring clean up 8- group G available

After packing everything form spring clean up 7 and having a few blanks left on the bench top and knowing there is still interest for more blanks I decided to do one more sale, plus it is raining hard I found one last group of blanks.

Group C: 8 of the spalted chocolate maple burl. This is the last of this burl with the awesome blueish grey and brown spalt. It is about as good as maple burl gets. Some jumbo blanks. As with most spalted maple this would benefit from stabilization.$7 each for four or more or 48 for all of them.

Group D: 7 of the maple burl ( last slab should yeild two blanks 4 1/2 inches long) not as spalted as group C but the black line spalt in the right slab is about as good as it gets. Some jumbo blanks.As with most spalted maple this would benefit from stabilization. $35.

Group E: 5 hrb blanks some real nice grain pattern and the one blank on the right has some of the best colors of any HRB I have cut, from light brown to almost black plus nice eyes and figure. $12 each, the one on the right is $18. All for $60

Group F: Hodgepodge of blanks two stabilized buckeye burl, one stabilized primo black ash burl, one extremely rare douglas fir birdseye burl and one two tone HRB blank that has a taper at one end but has awesome figure and contrasting sapwood. $40

Group G: Spalted maple burl slabs. Not the best picture but this is more spalted maple burl. 8 3/4 long, 3 3/4 wide and 7/8- 5/8+ thick. There is a bark including on one end you can see. I would be happy to cut into blanks for free if you want. As with most spalted maple this would benefit from stabilization. $30

Attachments

• 1 1  spalted maple c.jpg
    1 1 spalted maple c.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 1 1 spalted maple d.jpg
    1 1 spalted maple d.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 1 1  hrb e.jpg
    1 1 hrb e.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 189
  • 1 1 group f.jpg
    1 1 group f.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 1 1 spalted maple burl slabs.jpg
    1 1 spalted maple burl slabs.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Well, it's all gone now, except for G . . Hmmmmm ...... what'll I do ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom