Spring clean up 3-

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

isaacrapelje

I have two file cabinets of blanks I am going through and emptying out.

First up brown mallee burl, these blanks have a small defect but mostly likely will turn out. You can see the ant holes on some of the blanks, some surface checks which is common for this highly figured burl from Australia. These prime grade blanks normally sell for $5 each, which I have about 20 cut. $20 bucks for all of these blanks.

I have a group of 8 stabilized spalted ambrosia maple burl blanks, well the last blank is two that I haven't cut yet in case you want to make a matching set. Most are jumbo size. Real nice colors and figure. I only get the best stabilized so these should make amazing pens. $6 each or all of them for $40.

Stabilized buckeye burl real nice colors and for the most part defect free. 4-7 are jumbos, 6 and 7 have awesome dark chocolate spalting. 6,7 are $6 each the rest are 5 each. or all of them for 35.

9 logwood blanks, not the best picture to capture the orange color and depth of figure in these blanks, they really catch the light like koa but it is overcast here so not the best picture if you have turned this rare wood from South America you know what I am talking about. $6 each.

8 HRB blanks #1-4 are $18 each these are about as nice as HRB gets. #5-8 $15 each, these are amazing blanks. #9 has a defect on one end and will be a freebie for who ever orders the most blanks.

Attachments

• 1a brown mallee burl.jpg
    1a brown mallee burl.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 1a spalted maple burl stabilized.jpg
    1a spalted maple burl stabilized.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 1a buckeye burl.jpg
    1a buckeye burl.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 1a logwood burl.jpg
    1a logwood burl.jpg