Spalted Tamarind Last Sets and Red Palm, Lowest prices

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Shirlzbiz

Banned
Thank you to all of my friends, fellow members and regular customers on this forum, these are the absolute last sets of Spalted Tamarind pen blanks, so all sets are $12 each, priced to sell, no cracks and dry and ready for turning into beautiful projects. Do not miss the opportunity to purchase at this great price. I also am offering four blocks of beautiful Red Palm, completely dry, no cracks, ready for use, dimensions of the Red Palm are 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 x 12" they would create stunning pens as well or for any other project you may have. Spalted Tamarind pen blanks are 1x1x6"

So prices are as follows:

All sets of 10 of Spalted Tamarind are $12 per set, Shipping $6.50
Red Palm are $8 per block, Shipping $6.50

I am willing to combine shipping up to two sets for Spalted Tamarind pen blanks as I could fit up to 20 pieces in one package. I believe I have four other sets still available on my separate listing and will honor the $12 price on those as well, just please specify when you send me a message or below.

I apologize for the Spalted Tamarind overload, I just wanted to make these beautiful pen blanks available to you and for the best price / deal. I will have new offerings in the upcoming weeks. You may refer to last lot of Spalted Tamarind on this thread as last lot as it does not have a label.

Thank you again,

Shirley

Attachments

• Spalted20.jpg
    Spalted20.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 268
  • Spalted21.jpg
    Spalted21.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 270
  • Spalted22.jpg
    Spalted22.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 282
  • Spalted23.jpg
    Spalted23.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 251
  • Spalted24.jpg
    Spalted24.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 235
  • Spalted25.jpg
    Spalted25.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 269
  • Spalted26.jpg
    Spalted26.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 229
  • Spalted27.jpg
    Spalted27.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 265
  • Spalted28.jpg
    Spalted28.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 252
  • Redpalm.jpg
    Redpalm.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 252
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Shirlzbiz

Banned
Thank you Dan and Edward for being my repeat customers and appreciating the beautiful wood, I also appreciate dealing with you, those lots can now be considered sold.

Mike8850

The only problem I see with these blanks is they are all cross cut.
That makes for a difficult turning to say the least.
I prefer my blanks to run with the grain.

But, that's just my opinion.:)

I think you are confusing the spalting as being crosscut.
I've purchased two set and have turned pens from both with out any problems. They make beautiful pens.
Mike

Shirlzbiz

Banned
Hi everyone,

I have about 60 blanks left in my entire stock of the beautiful Spalted Tamarind listed above, I could fit exactly 60 in a flat rate USPS Priority Mail box medium size box, shipping is only $13 anywhere in the U.S. Please message me if you are interested and I could give you a good price, these last 60 blanks are not those shown above but are of the same high figure, same quality as shown above, it will be several months before Ill likely have these particular species again so please don't pass up this opportunity, Thank you & Thank you to all my friends, fellow members and repeat customers on this forum.

Shirlzbiz

Top Bottom