Sierra 27/64 tube in American flag blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wce274

ccac31016d63bc303d396dae9e8d8cfc.jpg

Just have the one for sale as of now will be doing more casting in the near future and will have more up for sale all bubbles are surface bubbles I'm asking $12 and free shipping send me a pm I take PayPal thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

So, is that a Sierra TWIST (2.21" long tube) design ? . I would be interested in Sierra CLICK (2.42" tube). You can buy the Click tubes at the same places that sell the Twist tubes, usually, and I think they are the same price.

What other tubes can your process handle ?

Oh, how do you "disguise" the join of the label that the flag is printed on ?

Wce274

So, is that a Sierra TWIST (2.21" long tube) design ? . I would be interested in Sierra CLICK (2.42" tube). You can buy the Click tubes at the same places that sell the Twist tubes, usually, and I think they are the same price.

What other tubes can your process handle ?

Oh, how do you "disguise" the join of the label that the flag is printed on ?

I just have the 27/64 tubes they fit the Sierra Wall Street 2 I haven't tried any other tubes yet and I only have the mold for the Sierra there is a template from ptownsubbie you can buy not going to like it's a little tricky to get the seem where it's not showing basically you have to cut it perfect to where they are flush up with the edges of one another that's the first one I made so far

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom