Resins Parts Pieces Offsize

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

MRDucks2

This offer is for a 3 pound Padded Priority Flat Rate Envelop of resin off-size blanks, shorts, sections and experiments for $20 shipped.

Yes, I was saving them for segmenting, short blank pens, slim lines, spacers and oops bands but my ice cream bucket is running over.

The black looking block was my first Alumilite pour and is closer to 1/2 inch thick than 3/4 inch but is a beautiful pearlescent deep purple. The green and yellow blanks are tapered. The coffee bean blank is long enough for a Sierra but I believe the money blank will need some length added to it.

The powdery looking sheets you see were cast with liquid diamonds then sliced to make thin blue lines with, they are a bit flexible at that thickness. There are some short cutoffs and thin slices as well as a couple of wood blanks from Mark James we tried to cast PR into with mixed results. Collection is a mix of Alumilite, Silmar 41, Inlace Acrylester and Liquid Diamonds that I know of. All photos of same batch to help you see what you are getting.

You will get enough 2.5-3 inches and longer for at least 15 blanks. I just need to come up with a different way to store these. $20 shipped US Postal/APO/FPO. PayPal Friends & Family only on this one.
IMG_1200.JPG
IMG_1201.JPG
IMG_1202.JPG
IMG_1203.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom