Red mallee, maple burl, brown mallee pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

isaacrapelje

Hi Guys I have more pen blanks up for sale.

I have a mix of blanks some buckeye, one box elder, and four real nice quilted maple blanks that are awesome dyed and stabilized and two spalted big leaf maple blanks. The buckeye and box elder are about 4 inches long the others are full blanks $18 bucks for all the blanks.

I have 7 red mallee burl pen full blanks and two sierra or half blanks, these have tons of eyes, are dry over 10 years. There are some small cracks but nothing that a little CA can't fill. 32 bucks for all the blanks

Two spalted big leaf maple slabs that are 7/8 thick one is about 7.7 x 7 and one is 7 x 5 1/4 long. The slabs have real nice color and some black line spalting I would be happy to cut pen blanks if someone wants me to but though someone might want the slabs whole for a stand or something. 20 bucks for both slabs.

I have a three two tone 50/50 amboyna blanks and three two tone red mallee blanks. These are the cream of the crop. The amboyna blanks are $20 each and the red mallee blanks are 10 each.

I have quite a few brown mallee pen blanks (4.00 each) and brown mallee casting scraps. This burl has the tightest eyes of any burl I have seen, air dried over ten years.

If someone wants all of this I will put in a big box with extras.

Attachments

• maple and buckeye.jpg
    maple and buckeye.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 146
  • red mallee burl.jpg
    red mallee burl.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 184
  • maple burl slabs.jpg
    maple burl slabs.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 170
  • amboyna and red mallee two tone.jpg
    amboyna and red mallee two tone.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 186
  • brown mallee.jpg
    brown mallee.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 155
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I will take the 9 brown mallee pen blanks shown on the far right.
Throw in another nice one like them and we'll make it 10. $40

I will also take, please, 7 red mallee burl pen full blanks and two sierra or half blanks $32

I would also like: mix of blanks some buckeye, one box elder, and four real nice quilted maple blanks that are awesome dyed and stabilized and two spalted big leaf maple blanks $18

Can you get all that in a Priority envelope to WA state ?

I think I owe you $90 + shipping.

Last edited:

magpens

Ummmm .... Michael ..... I already claimed those !

"7 red mallee burl pen full blanks and two sierra or half blanks $32"

magpens

Due to apparent lack of interest on the part of other members (in consideration of whom I was delaying my claim),

I would also like to claim the 3 Red Mallee Burl blanks for $10 each on the right side of picture #4.

Please, and thank you !

I will add $30 to my payment, Isaac, which will be sent in a couple of days as explained in a PM to you in response to your PM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom