Red hortise burl, brown mallee, black olive, hodgepodge blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

isaacrapelje

More shop clean up blanks. I still have lots of spalted maple casting scraps if you want a box let me know.

Group of Red Hortise burl from Australia some cracks but nice eyes the shortest blanks are 4 inches. $25. This is your chance to get an Australian hardwood at the cost of maple burl.

I have quite a few of these brown mallee blanks, they are from Australia are dry and dense and have very tight eye patterns. The blanks can have hairline cracks but most turn out or are an easy fill with CA. $35 for ten. This is your chance to get an Australian hardwood at the cost of maple burl.

Black olive burl from South America, the 4 blanks on the left are all heartwood dark brownish/blackish, gunmetal greyish. The three blanks on the right are a mix of heart and sapwood. $7 each. or all of them for $6 each

I have a hodgepodge of blanks from stabilized buckeye burl jumbo(1 blank), unstabilized buckeye burl (2 jumbo extra long blanks), spalted box elder burl (2 blanks),birch burl 4.25 inches long (2), and very rare douglas fir burl that I normally sell for 10 bucks each (4), and one camphor burl. Some of the blanks have a bug hole or two and might benefit from stabilization but overall this is a nice mix of some very rare wood. $25

Some real nice amboyna some two tone blanks, all cut from the same slab, #4 is missing part of the top corner. $16 each or all for $85

Attachments

• hortise.jpg
    hortise.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 201
  • brown mallee.jpg
    brown mallee.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 208
  • chechen.jpg
    chechen.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 225
  • hodgepodge.jpg
    hodgepodge.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 199
  • 1 1 amboyna b1.jpg
    1 1 amboyna b1.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

isaacrapelje

All sold thanks guys! I should be able to ship out tomorrow or the next day waiting on one more payment before I make the trip into town/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom