Real Damascus Rods

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

From my personal stash I have a Dozen real Damascus rods that are for sale way below wholesale. I have 2 Thunder Storm Patterns, 2 Lighting Patterns, 1 Wave pattern, 1 Stainless rod and 6 made from Motorcycle chain. All are at least 12 inches long with the Thunder, Wave, and Lighting being at least .66 inches round, the Stainless being .75 inch round and the Motor cycle rods being 1 inch round.
I paid $15 an inch for the Thunder,Wave Lighting and Stainless making each rod $180.00 I will sell each for $100 a rod making it $8.33 an inch plus $10.00 shipping for up to 2 rods. Buy all six rods and the cost will be $550.00 shipped.

DSC_0001.jpg
Lighting​

DSC_0002.jpg
Thunder Storm​

DSC_0003.jpg
Wave​

DSC_0004.jpg
Stainless​

I will sell the Damascus Motorcycle rods for $75.00 each plus $10 each. shipping, buy all 6 and I will sell them to you free shipping and at $65 each ,$390.00 total
DSC_0005.jpg
Motor Cycle Chain​

Please list here as to which rods you want so I can keep track of inventory to let others know what is left for sale.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Wave is sold out and have one each of the Thunder Storm and Lighting left.
BTW Keith PM has been sent, thank you.

OKLAHOMAN

Stainless is sold, have 1 each Lighting and Thunder Storm and 6 Motor Cycle Chain Damascus left. Danny PM sent

OKLAHOMAN

I have had questions on what will the motorcycle Damascus look like turned and acid washed. I WILL TRY TO FIND A PEN MADE WITH ONE OF THESE AND POST IT HERE

Last edited:

SteveG

I have decided to grab one of the motorcycle rods in addition to the Lighting already claimed. Please update my total and I will send money in the desired currency. :biggrin:

jttheclockman

If a Thunder Storm rod is still available, I would like it. Thanks

Karl, the last Thunder is yours I will send you a PM where to send the funds.

Folks we have 5 rods of Damascus left that were made from motor cycle chain.

I would sure hope there is a photo out there because I have never seen this done. I hope this is not one of those,never show anyone else pens that sells for $2000 or up. :wink:

OKLAHOMAN

If a Thunder Storm rod is still available, I would like it. Thanks

Karl, the last Thunder is yours I will send you a PM where to send the funds.

Folks we have 5 rods of Damascus left that were made from motor cycle chain.

I would sure hope there is a photo out there because I have never seen this done. I hope this is not one of those,never show anyone else pens that sells for $2000 or up. :wink:

John, for the life of me I can't remember who I got these from but was told that they were Motor Cycle Chain, that was melted than made into damascus cable, so maybe they should be called Cable Damascus. Paul Huffman did make me a set of Emperor blanks from one and I just need to find a photo of it. I also think
Buzzzz4 had us make him a emperor blank from a cable damascus some time ago. As to a $2,000 pen that was never shown, John when I did high end shows there might have been one or two that were not shown but the Damascus pens most were on the IAP in SOYP that I made.

Last edited:

OKLAHOMAN

I have 5 Damascus Cable rods left and need to clear them out these were $75.00 each but will sell all 5 for $100.00 plus medium flat rate box $12.00

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

Top Bottom