RARE AFZELIA XY-LAY & AMBOYNA BURL PEN BLANKS (0330)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

djborek

ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD. Thank you. I will be posting more soon!
Hello Everyone!

Well it has been a while since we sold blanks on IAP website. David and I (Renee), of Blankity-Blanks.com, have decided to sell off some of our rare Private Reserve Stock to IAP members. This is wood that we have saved over the past 10 years that has rare prime figure only. It has been air drying in a climate controlled building so it is very stable. They are in their natural air dried state with the exception of some XY-Lay pieces that were lightly stabilized with MMA (we do not consider them to be stabilized thoroughly).
To begin, the first set of blanks we will be selling are Afzelia XY-Lay (Exhibition & Premium Grade) & Amboyna Burl (Premium Grade). We will also be offering Prime Afzelia Burl and Black & White Ebony in the coming weeks ahead. I will be posting more Amboyna Burl and XY-Lay until our limited supply is gone.

Our Afzelia XY-Lay Exhibition Grade (EX) will have a deep definition "snakeskin" pattern on 4 sides. The Premium Grade (P) is still beautiful, but the "Snakeskin" pattern will be on 2 sides with a less prominent pattern on the other 2 sides. As some of you probably already know this figure is extremely scarce. Amboyna Burl Premium has also become rare and hard to find with lots of eyes and our blanks are covered with them! Each of our Amboyna Burl blanks has been examined for high quality and has burl throughout the blank. Our goal is to offer you the highest quality at a reasonable price.

ALL Blanks posted here measure 3/4" x 3/4" x 5".

PHOTOS: I will be showing 2 sides at a time for each set of 5 pen blanks for sale. There will be an "A" Side and a "B" side marked in the upper right hand corner. Each blank is numbered. So if you want a particular blank you would ask for the following:
EXAMPLE: "I will take Afzelia XY-Lay EX1 and Amboyna Burl P2". If you are interested in those particular blanks. Please disregard any prices written on the blanks (there may be a few blanks with a price on them but we did not want to make the blank any smaller sanding it off).
PRICES:
We currently have 2 grades of Afzelia Xy-Lay for sale in this ad:
1. (EX) AFZELIA XY-LAY - Exhibition Grade (Deep Definition "Snakeskin" pattern on all 4 sides ) ($20 each)
EX2 & EX3 SOLD , EX4 SOLD, EX6 SOLD, EX10 SOLD
XYL-EXA12345.jpgXYL-EXB12345.jpg
XYL-EXA678910.jpgXYL-EXB678910.jpg

2. (P) AFZELIA XY-LAY - Premium ($15) Deep "Snakeskin" figure on 2 sides with not as pronounced "snakeskin" pattern on the other 2 sides
XYL-PA12345.jpgXYL-PB12345.jpg

3. (P) AMBOYNA BURL ($15) These blanks have eyes all over them. We consider these Prime & Exhibition quality.
P2 & P8 SOLD
IMG_0491-0.JPGIMG_0494-0.JPG
IMG_0498-0.JPGIMG_0499-0.JPG

PAYMENT: PAYPAL ONLY
Send payments to: bblankssupply@aol.com Please add Shipping Costs to the total.

We ship Priority Mail: $5.75 for Envelope or $5.95 for Small Box
*Texas Customers Add 7% Sales Tax unless you have a TX resale #.

If you have any questions please let us know. We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are not satisfied with the quality of your pen blank(s) we will be happy to exchange it. Please let us know within 2 days of receipt if there are any defects. We are currently updating our Blankity-Blanks.com website to reflect our current stock. You can also contact me (Renee) at rbborek@texasdata.net.

Thank you.

Renee and David Borek
Blankity-Blanks

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

djborek

RE: PayPal total

Thanks Mike,

I will be contacting you in the morning (Mon) with the PayPal total.

Renee

Top Bottom