original crushed velvet blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ldb2000

CLOSED

Hi All
I'm putting a few more of my original crushed velvet blanks up for sale . These are on the small side at .625" square by 5.5" but make stunning slimlines , with careful drilling you can get 2 sierras from each blank . I do believe they were made of acrilester and can be brittle but they polish up to an amazing shine . Unlike the current crushed velvet the patterns go all the way through and look great 360 around .
selling as a package 5 for $25 plus $5 shipping
Picture below is what they look like but not the ones for sale that said there will be some combination of red green and gold blanks (my choice) each box will have 1 gold
I have 0 more boxes of 5 blanks each . First come first served

View in Gallery
sorry for the poor photo but only have a cell phone camera right now

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I will take them, please. Shipping to WA state.

Please send PP address and I will send $$ and ship address.

Also, please confirm blank colors ... I see 2 red, 1 gold, 1 green and 1 something else (also green ? ... middle blank in pic)

Last edited:

ldb2000

ok 2 sold 2 to go . this may be the last time to get some of these as they have not been made in years .
Thanks Mal and Jim your boxes will go out asap

ghansen4

I have some of these at home, but I've never seen them turned. I would love to see what a crushed velvet blank looks like after it is turned.

duncsuss

I have some of these at home, but I've never seen them turned. I would love to see what a crushed velvet blank looks like after it is turned.

Here are a couple of Pentel mechanical pencils that I dressed up with the crushed velvet blanks. Sorry the photo isn't great, cellphone and all that.

crushed velvet.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom