More burl for sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

isaacrapelje

Hi guys,

SOLD Some of you asked for more items to sell so I have posted some more HRB, call blanks, and other stuff I have around. Let me know if you want to see more stuff and I will put it up if I have it. Here are two HRB slabs that are roughly 3 1/2 x 6 x 3/4+ thick. You should be able to get 4 blanks out of each slab. I would like $50 for each slab or both for $90. The best figure will be on the side not cut yet. I would be happy to cut them for you too. If no one wants the whole thing I will sell individual blanks.

SOLD I have a box of bottle stopper blanks some with natural edge perfect for casting. There is a mix of blanks from HRB, 3 amboyna, box elder, red mallee, black ash burl, ligname vitae off an old battle ship. I will ship this in a medium box mostly filled with figured maple thin pieces if you want. $35 plus shipping

SOLD I have a bunch of stabilized spalted maple burl knife blanks that could be used for knife blanks or cut into two pen blanks. Most are 1 inch thick 1.5 to 1 5/8 wide and 5 inches long or so. Really nice stuff. $45 for all of them or $15 each. I also have knife blanks I can make you a deal on too. It is a fun an easy project just glue and pin the burl on and sand the finished handle to your desired shape.

SOLD I have some buckeye burl knife blocks similar to the spalted maple above.
$45 for all or ten each for the middle ones and $15 each for the ends.

I have one maple burl call blank and one buckeye burl call blank both over 1 3/4 x 6 in length. I have more maple and probably more buckeye burl too. Maple burl is $12 and the buckeye burl is $15.

Attachments

• hrb slabs.jpg
    hrb slabs.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 245
  • bottle stopper blanks.jpg
    bottle stopper blanks.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 283
  • maple burl.jpg
    maple burl.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 265
  • buckeye knife blocks.jpg
    buckeye knife blocks.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_5691[1].jpg
    IMG_5691[1].jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

isaacrapelje

I would have to measure but the smallest is probably 1.5x 1.5 x 2-2.5 most bottle stopper blanks I cut are 1 5/8 to 1 3/4 square by 2.5 or longer. I know the HRB is close to 2 x 2 x 2.5 or longer.

vmsherp

I would have to measure but the smallest is probably 1.5x 1.5 x 2-2.5 most bottle stopper blanks I cut are 1 5/8 to 1 3/4 square by 2.5 or longer. I know the HRB is close to 2 x 2 x 2.5 or longer.

OK, I'd like to purchase the bottle stopper box lot please.

magpens

I will buy the two HRB slabs in the first picture on the far left for $90, please. Shipping to WA state address.

I would also take 4 maple burl knife blanks as pictured above for $45 if you have any more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom