MFRB of Mixed Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprung

MFRB of Mixed Blanks - Price Lowered

I am changing gears in the shop. Not giving up on pen turning, but I will be taking the step into making fewer pens, learning how to make custom/kitless pens, and focusing more on furniture building. So it's time to clear out a bunch of pen blanks.

For sale is a MFRB of various blanks. Wide variety in here. Domestics, exotics, Spectraply, corian, a few stabilized blanks, a handful of burl blanks. Most of the blanks are labelled with what they are. If my counting is correct, there's a total of 89 blanks in the box. It includes everything in both pictures. Third picture is of the box filled up.

$105 shipped in the US. That works out to just over $1/blank, plus shipping.

Attachments

• MFRB1.jpg
    MFRB1.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 176
  • MFRB2.jpg
    MFRB2.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 176
  • MFRB3.jpg
    MFRB3.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MRDucks2

This is a pretty sweet deal, especially if you are getting started. Matthew has good product, bought from him before and would jump on this if not for the other 800 blanks I already have.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Sprung

This is a pretty sweet deal, especially if you are getting started. Matthew has good product, bought from him before and would jump on this if not for the other 800 blanks I already have.

Mike, thank you for the kind words!

Yes, this is a pretty sweet deal. I know I have more into these blanks than I'm selling them for. But, I agree - someone who is just getting started and needs or wants to build up a supply of good blanks, well, this is perfect for them and I was hoping to give someone like that a good deal on this group.

(And I totally hear you on the 800 blanks part! I had at least that many, but have gradually been parting with them. Doesn't pay to have that many sitting around when I'm turning about a dozen or so pens a year.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom