MFRB 10 pounds of Wood $20 Shipped

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

MRDucks2

This is another MFRB full of blanks, shorts and pieces. Box has a lot of nicely colored spalted maple, quilted maple, wormy maple, spalted dogwood, cross cut and diagonal cut hard maple, mulberry, apple and sassafras wood blanks. Also some shorts to fill the cracks pieces of mulberry, a piece of American chestnut and a piece of Cocobolo, mulberry, hard maple, apple, others.

This is a mix of blanks that may be 5.25+ inches but missing corners, with checks, cracks, splits, voids, open knots or worm holes that I cannot tell how deep they go, solid blanks under 5 inches, blanks under 3/4x3/4, tapered blanks, cut-offs, pieces or things I have too many of but to good to burn.

A lot of nice pieces up to 1x1x5 that are either whole or you can get 3 inch +/- pieces out of. Much of the maple is beautiful in in color, mulberry has an amazing chatoyance in the grain and sassafras has a lot of character and a different color from most woods. Photos are of each layer in the box. Casters and those who like to use fill will have some great pieces in this box, also.

Just to many pieces, undersized, over stock and seconds to keep. I think you will enjoy.

$20 via PayPal with shipping included anywhere in the USA. Claim here an Send a PM so I can get them out to you. - SOLD

IMG_0844.jpg
IMG_0845.jpg
IMG_0846.jpg
IMG_0847.jpg
IMG_0848.jpg
IMG_0849.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom