MAPLE BURL & RED FLAMING BOX ELDER BLANKS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood128

I have 2 LOTS ( 9 blanks each ) of beautiful big leaf maple burl , curly figure and even some spalting .........the best I have seen in a long while 7/8 X 7/8 X 5.
and 2 LOTS ( 8 blanks each ) of red flaming box elder 7/8 x 7/8 x 5 ......truly amazing how a beetle can cause these beautiful colors in the wood.

Also have 1 LOT ( 9 blanks ) of a mixture of woods .....granadillo , royal Poinciana , zircote . madre de cacao, katalox, curly maple, spalted maple, figured granadillo and figured Chechen ( rosewood )

Shipping is $7.10 for USPS Priority Mail SFRB .

LOT A Maple Burl..................................$31.50 SOLD
LOT B Maple Burl..................................$31.50 SOLD
LOT C Red Flaming Box Elder.................$24.00 SOLD
LOT D Red Flaming Box Elder.................$24.00 SOLD
LOT E Wood Mixture..............................$35.00 PRICE REDUCTION .....Anyone want these 9 beauties for $27.00 ? This LOT also includes a piece of Zebrawood ......10 Blanks SOLD

I have more of each wood , but not cut to blanks yet. Please let me know your interest.
The funds collected from the sales of my wood will support the college education of a new student in Aerospace Technology.

FREE SHIPPING .......BUY BOTH LOT A ( 9 BLANKS )MAPLE BURL & LOT E WOOD MIXTURE ( 10 BLANKS ) FOR $56.50

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 312
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 222
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 270
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood128

Silverado , here is a picture of your 6 Black Ash Burl blanks. Mapens , I am sending you more pictures .

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 191

wood128

Steve, I sold LOTS C & D last night but I can cut you 6 more blanks today and post a picture. I have one lot of 6 blanks of the Black Ash Burl left . Picture below. Also have a good supply of Indian Rosewood ...interested ?
Joe

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 176

napagibb

Pictures would be appreciated and yes to the Indian Rosewood as well
I will take the Black Ash as pictured
Thanks

Last edited:

wood128

Mike Dougherty, greenacres2, Silverado and tonylumps your pen blanks were shipped today via USPS Priority Mail ....expected delivery is Monday . LOT #6 is available ..........8 blanks of Indian Rosewood for $24.00
Thanks.

Last edited:

wood128

Here are the two LOTS of Red Flaming Box Elder that I have left. Each one is $18.00 each plus $7.15 shipping.

LOT #2 SOLD LOT #3 SOLD

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 135
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

wood128

One Lot of 6 blanks of red flaming box elder sold to handsab . Anyone want the last Lot of RED FLAMING BOX ELDER @ $18 plus shipping of $7.15. ??
THis wood has plenty of red color .

Also, the one LOT of MAPLE BURL ( great curly figure with some spalting ) is still available for $31.50 plus $7.15 shipping.

Most of my customers know that the SFRB is usually full of other exotic/domestic pieces of wood.

Last edited:

wood128

LAST CHANCE................$50 plus free shipping for the 19 blanks .....9 blanks of beautiful maple burl/curly figure/ spalting and 10 blanks of mixes exotics. .........even a little space in the box for extra free wood !!!!!

This thread will then fade away into the IAP archives :mad::biggrin::tongue::wink::hypnotized::beer::turtle:

Best to all my IAP friends
Joe

greenacres2

LAST CHANCE................$50 plus free shipping for the 19 blanks .....9 blanks of beautiful maple burl/curly figure/ spalting and 10 blanks of mixes exotics. .........even a little space in the box for extra free wood !!!!!

This thread will then fade away into the IAP archives :mad::biggrin::tongue::wink::hypnotized::beer::turtle:

Best to all my IAP friends
Joe

Doggone it Joe. I just opened my red elms while eating lunch--beautiful stuff. If these are still here tonight, i'll give them a home. (if somebody else picks them up, we'll be able to eat food the next few days instead of wood shavings!!)
earl

Top Bottom