Maple burl, Honduran rosewood burl, amboyna burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

isaacrapelje

Still sorting through pen blanks. I am starting to get in to some of my private reserve blanks that I have collect over the 20 years of collecting and cutting literally thousands of pounds of burls. Shipping will be through USPS and paypal if you have it. I have lots more spalted maple burl, brown mallee.

Maple burl 5 full blanks (one with a pictured defect that might turn out) and three shorter blanks all covered in eyes. Personally, I think these would benefit from stabilization but I think all maple and buckeye would benefit so I will leave it up to the buyer. Would also look great dyed and stabilized. $25 bucks

More spalted maple with awesome blackline spalt. 4 full blanks and some shorter blanks. Since these are spalted I think they should be stabilized before turning. These will make amazing pens with the spalting colors and black line contrast. $30 bucks

Four amboyna burl blanks, the right one has tight eyes all over and the other three are more swirl with big eye centers like fireballs. Not the best picture sorry about the reflection. $32 bucks

Honduran rosewood burl. I numbered the blanks from left to right.

#1 has nice burl eyes and cream sapwood will make a very artistic pen. 3/4+ x 5+ $20
#2 standard rosewood burl dark so hard to get a good photo of the figure 3/4 x 5+ $12
#3 is from my private stash and has some of the most amazing colors black stripes and cream sapwood. 3/4+ x 5+ $25
#4 is only 4.5 inches but has the most amazing black line colors I have seen in rosewood burl. This is from my personal stash and very rare. If you are looking for a super rare one of a kind blank this is it, it looks a lot like cocobolo burl with the dark colors but better in my opinion $30
#5 nice HRB oversized blank with nice sapwood and heartwood contrast will make a very artistic pen $22

Attachments

• maple 2.jpg
    maple 2.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 371
  • spalt maple 1.jpg
    spalt maple 1.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 423
  • amboyna 1.jpg
    amboyna 1.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 511
  • hrb1.jpg
    hrb1.jpg